Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Cookie Monster Cupcakes

Noone who is interested in baking could possibly miss the cookie monster cupcakes that are all over the web. And why shouldn't they be? They're adorable, look professional and so easy to make, so I went to the store to pick up a few things needed, but to my surprise there were NO blue sprinkles or mint kisses or anything that could make eyes. So I created a monster...

...behold cookie monster's girlfriend!

I haven't come up with a good name for her yet, but isn't she pretty? ;)


I used a random good chocolate cupcake recipe that I had close by, covered them in pink vanilla butter cream, dunked in strawberry sprinkles and used white buttercream and non-stops for eyes. Simple. =)
Cutting the chocolate cookie in half proved to turn out the best, and leaves you with chunks of broken cookies to snack on!

No comments:

Post a Comment