Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Da capo, again.

This is the second or third time that I've been asked to make this recipe. This time it was for a party and I'll never turn down an opportunity to make cupcakes! I must say that I think I have improved since the last time. The little white peek-a-boo under the frosting hints that theres something more to it than just chocolate. I thought I' upload a picture even if you've seen it before.



With the left overs from the requested cupcakes I decided to decorate the vanilla muffins that I had left from this weekend's cupcaking. I just had fun with it. The white stuff is actually the marshmallow filling that is supposed to be inside the cupcakes! I also added a little easter-touch to it, I know it's too soon but atleast I'm holding back on my real easter treats until later. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment